Why Not Stay Overnight?
Relax and Enjoy Your Stay
We have a wonderful selection of cabins available if you are looking for overnight accommodation, each one is warm & cozy even on a cold night.
Please note: The accommodation does not have ensuite facilities but there is access to toilets and showers 24 hours a day.
To book a cabin please call us on:
Please Note: Accommodation Checkout time is 11am
T & C of Accommodation
- Check in times for all cabins is from 3pm, if you wish to enjoy the facilities and the grounds any earlier a day rate charge will be applied accordingly.
- Each Day (11am – 6pm) and night (7pm – close) sessions have a separate coloured wristband, please ensure you see a member of the team to change your wrist band.
- On arrival a complimentary bag of Tea, Coffee, Milk and Sugar is supplied. You can ask at reception to fill your kettle.
- All food and drinks must be purchased on site, no other consumables should be brought onto the resort.
- The cafe is open for food from 11am – 5pm and again 7pm – 9pm.
- Bar snacks are served from 9pm
- Alcohol is served from 11am – close
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements.
- On Arrival, please book your breakfast. Breakfast served from 10.30am midweek and 10am – 11am Weekends.
- Sunday Roasts can be pre booked on Saturdays and are served from 2pm
- We sell Sun Creams, Flip Flops and Towels.
- Foot Coverings should be worn at all times whilst on the resort. A towel should be used to sit or lay on the furniture.
- Smoking is not permitted in any cabins.
- If you are staying in the lodges. Please note you cannot smoke in the hot tub.
- Please make yourself aware of the Fire Assembly points situated at the rear of the clubhouse carpark.
- Please note the pool is closed when it rains and there is to be no lone swimming.
- The hot tubs are not to be used after 10am on the day of departure or when the clubhouse is closed.
- Overnight communal toilets and showers are accessed through the white door at the rear of the clubhouse via the covered walkway adjacent to cabin 1, this facility is available when the clubhouse is closed.
- Please respect our Do’s and Don’ts especially, do not use your mobile phone on the resort at any time.
- Please treat your cabin and lodge in a respectable manner as damages and breakages will be charged.
- Throughout your stay any problems should be reported to our team.
- Our out of hours security can be contacted (Number printed in the cabin/lodges)
- Checkout time is 11am if you have pre ordered a Sunday roast then your checkout time is 12noon.
- If you are leaving prior to the club opening please leave your cabin/lodge key in the box at the reception door.
Price increases effective as of the 1st April
Sleeps 2 – £63 per night
Check Out – 11am
Pre Booking required
The Lodge – with Lazy Spa Hot Tub
Sleeps 2 – £143 per night
Check Out – 11am
Lodge available without Hot Tub – £63
Pre Booking required (min 24 Hours for Hot Tub)
Camper Van / Caravans
£25 Per Night
Some Electric hook up available!
Please call us to book accommodation.
Cabins do get booked up fast so call early to avoid disappointment. A reserve list is in place to alert you to a cancellation if we are unable to book a cabin for you right away due to demand.
Please note that all accommodation must be paid for at the time of booking. Payments are full, final and non-refundable.
Open all year around. Closed Christmas Day.
Resort could be closed due to private bookings.
Please see event calendar for full details.
On hot sunny days, Monday, Tuesday & Sundays hours may be extended through to the evening.
- Monday 10am - 6pm
- Tuesday 10am - 6pm
- Wednesday 10am - Close
- Thursday 10am- Close
- Friday 10am - Close
- Saturday 10am - Close
- Sunday 10am - Close