Eureka Do's and Dont's
- Do wear footwear at all times whilst on the resort and wear foot coverings (flip flops) whilst using all wet areas including the pool area. (Can be purchased at reception)
- Do not use your mobile phone unless you are in your cabin, mobile or photography devices are not permitted on our open grounds or in our club house, (No photo’s or video’s to be taken whatsoever as this would lead to an instant revoke of membership)
- Do report any inappropriate behaviour to a member of staff.
- Do not bring food or drink onto the resort.
- Do swim naked as clothes are not permitted in the wet areas.
- Do not swim alone.
- Do use a towel whilst using our furniture (Towels can be purchased at our reception).
- Do use bins located around the grounds.
- Do not bring or use drugs on to the resort.
- Do show respect to staff and other guests (No means NO).
Not following the above Do’s and Dont’s Mangement have the rights to revoke your membership and ask you to leave the resort.
We have security on site every Friday and Saturday night.
Please note we operate a random search poilcy.
What should we wear?
- Club Wear
- Dresses / Lingerie
- Underwear and similar or clothing optional
- Smart Jeans, Trousers
- No Baseball Caps or Hoodies
- No Face Coverings
- Trousers or Smart Jeans
- Smart Shirt / T-Shirt / Polo Shirt
- Boxes Shorts or similar or clothing optional
- NO Trainers, Baseball Caps or Hoodies
- Socks and Sandals
- No Face Coverings
When are your events?
We have a full calender of events available to our members. Full listing is available on our members page.
Do I need to book?
Full booking available on the members page, please book in advance.
How much is it to get in ?
Full pricing on membership page.
Will I be able to park and is there a charge ?
We have plenty of parking at Eureka with no change and on a Saturday when it is very busy we have staff to show you where to park.
What do I need to get in ?
You must be a member and on your first visit bring you ID to check against your membership.
Will I have to give my name and address ?
When you join as a member online your personal detail will be stored for internal use only and we will not be passed on to any other organisation. We are registered with ICO and GDPR compliant.
Can I stay over ?
Full details are on our accommodation page.
Do we have to do anything ?
You can do as little or as much as you choose. In general you will get out as much as you put into your visit.
I am nervous, its my first time at the club
Not a problem, let us know and you will be shown around and if you want you can be introduced to some regulars.
How do I meet people ?
Easy, be polite, courteous and understand that some people are there to people watch and not interact with other members. Remember politeness wins the day !
Do you sell alcohol ?
We have a fully licenced Bar, Please remember that while we all like a drink we do not tolerate any drunken or intimidating behaviour.
Bringing your own drinks is not permitted.
Do you supply towels ?
We are no longer providing a hire services for towels, but we do have them for sale behind the bar.
Are there changing rooms ?
There is ample space in the toilets, the ladies having seats and large mirrors. You can also use one of the rooms, if there is one free.
Have you got any lockers for my things ?
We have a large number of lockers suitable for storing small items or clothes. There is a refundable £10 deposit but no charge for this service.
Can I take pictures ?
Due to the nature of Eureka we do not allow any photography within our grounds without the permission of the management.
Can I use my mobile ?
No mobile equipment anywhere on site.
If you are caught using your mobile device within the ground, management have the right to make sure no photo have been taken on site. If any found there will be asked for them to be deleted.
If I don't feel comfortable about something what should I do ?
If a situation arises that you are unsure or unhappy about please come to the counter and speak to our staff.
I am a single male, can I attend your club ?
Yes, all of our events are open to single males, however we do not allow groups of singles to attend our club.
Do you have lots of other rules ?
We are a club for over 21’s and we try to treat people as adults, however, for everybody’s safety we do have to have a few rules. Our main rules, in addition to those above, are : No drinks on the dance floor, no climbing on the seating and please shower before using any of the spa facilities.
To ensure the safety and protection of each other and the wider community, we recommend having a negative covid result (Either Lateral Flow Test or PCR) 48hrs before entry. Lateral Flow Tests are free from any pharmacy and are easy to do yourself at home. Log your result on the NHS Covid-19 App or gov.uk website.
All Members temperature will be taken on entry to site and logged. if your temperature if over 38 you will be asked to leave the site.
We’re all curious!
So don’t be afraid to ask us a question no matter how simple or silly you might think it is.
We’ve heard them all and can probably put your mind at ease on how our venue, it’s large number of staff and the facilities can help to make your evening enjoyable, memorable, sociable and fun – whatever you’re into!
Tel: 01474 704418
Outside UK: 00 44 1474 704418
Write to UsEureka Naturist Club
Open 364 days of the year.
On hot sunny days, Monday, Tuesday & Sundays hours may be extended through to the evening.
- Monday 11am-6pm
- Tuesday 11am-6pm
- Wednesday 11am-6pm / 7pm-Late (Members Event)
- Thursday 11am-6pm / 7pm-Late (Members Event)
- Friday 11am-6pm / 7pm-2am (Members Event)
- Saturday 11am-6pm / 7pm-3am (Members Event)
- Sunday 11am-6pm